“In recent years, scientists have begun to show that the advantages of bilingualism are even more fundamental than being able to converse with a wider range of people. Being bilingual, as it turns out, makes you smarter. It can have a profound effect on your brain, improving cognitive skills not related to language and even shielding against dementia in old age.”
Courthouse Academy strives for academic excellence in a caring environment, and is the premier school for both Spanish Immersion Classes and Traditional Classes. The above quote is an excerpt from Why Bilinguals Are Smarter, written by Yudhijit Bhattacharjee, science writer for The New York Times 2012.
To learn more about our Classes, click the program link below to open and read more about each of one.
- Transitional Two Year-Old
- Two Year-Old
- Spanish Immersion Two Year-Old
- Three Year-Old
- Spanish Immersion Three Year-Old
- Spanish Immersion Pre-K
- Spanish Immersion Kindergarten
- Spanish Immersion First Grade
- Spanish Immersion Second Grade
- Spanish Immersion Third Grade
- After School Child Care