Problems We Solve
Overall and Long-Term Development:
- By providing a bilingual education we foster advanced brain development.
- Bilingual education improves Executive Function of the brain.
- Children who receive a bilingual education typically perform better and score higher on standardized college entrance exams.
- By developing bilingualism we encourage the development of creative thinking skills.
- Bilingual education helps children learn to focus better and ignore distractions.
- Bilingual children have improved problem-solving, multitasking, and decision making skills.
- Your children will have a greater ability to choose the course of their future. They will be more highly sought after in the job market and have the potential to make larger salaries.
- Bilingulism improves long term brain health by improving cognition and delaying the onset of dementia in older adults.
Daily Care and Education
- We provide a safe and educational environment for all your children to attend from morning to evening, serving infants through elementary school.
- You do not need to have your children transported from one location to another during the day.
- You can choose to have your children attend our afterschool program for care or to participate in extra-curricular activities.
- We use technology in the classrooms for communication, assessment, and education.
- Small class sizes allow students to receive maximum attention.
- The Courthouse Academy staff has over 386 years of combined teaching experience.
- Your family has a home away from home. The staff knows and recognizes each family and child.
- A safe place for your children- Courthouse Academy has been evaluated and recognized as a safe place for children by the Virginia Beach Police Department.